Running qkview from the command line
- Run qkview by typing the following command:
The output file name displays when the command has completed.
Collect the output file from the /var/tmp/ directory, by copying the file to an external host using a utility such as ftp or scp.
2. Tmsh version command is
tmsh run /util qkview
Impact of procedure: Performing the following procedure should not have a negative impact on your system.
3. To view the list of qkview command line options, type the following command:
4. For example, to reduce the performance burden of qkview, you can run qkview at the lowest possible priority by typing the following command:
nice -n 19 qkview (it takes some time to finish the qkview)
5. To run the qkview command and specify the file size allowed, use the qkview -s
For example, to specify no file size limit, type the following command:
Users are getting below error when they browse website which is hosted on AWS.
Could not connect to the database: SQLSTATE [HY000]  too many connections.
AWS RDS database has Database connection limitations.
- Increase the database connection limit.
- Login to AWS management console.
- Go to RDS > Parameter groups > Select your database parameter group name
- Select and edit max_connections parameter.
- Change the value according to your requirement.
- You can also upgrade your instance to next gen instance type based on your requirement.
Default Values for RDS instances: