- Log in to the Azure Portal portal.azure.com
- Go to all services > type Virtual network gateway service.
- Select virtual gateway, for which we are facing the issue.
- Click on VPN troubleshoot.
- Start VPN troubleshooting after selecting the VPN gateway
- VPN logs will transfer to storage container
- Perform a deep analysis of VPN logs
- Second troubleshooting step is verifying the VPN gateway health probe using VPN Gateway public IP.
9. If you see the xml response then VPN gateway is working fine.