|CIDR Notation||Total Number of Addresses||Network Mask||Description|
|/1||2,14,74,83,684||22.214.171.124||128 /8 networks|
|/2||1,07,37,41,824||192.0.0.0||64 /8 networks|
|/3||53,68,70,912||126.96.36.199||32 /8 neworks|
|/4||26,84,35,456||240.0.0.0||16 /8 networks|
|/5||13,42,17,728||248.0.0.0||8 /8 networks|
|/6||6,71,08,864||252.0.0.0||4 /8 networks|
|/7||3,35,54,432||254.0.0.0||2 /8 networks|
|/8||1,67,77,214||255.0.0.0||1 /8 network|
|/9||83,88,608||255.128.0.0||128 /16 networks|
|/10||41,94,304||255.192.0.0||64 /16 networks|
|/11||20,97,152||255.224.0.0||32 /16 networks|
|/12||10,48,576||255.240.0.0||16 /16 networks|
|/13||5,24,288||255.248.0.0||8 /16 networks|
|/14||2,62,144||255.252.0.0||4 /16 networks|
|/15||1,31,072||255.254.0.0||2 /16 networks|
|/16||65536||255.255.0.0||1 /16 network|
|/17||32768||255.255.128.0||128 /24 networks|
|/18||16384||255.255.192.0||64 /24 networks|
|/19||8192||255.255.224.0||32 /24 networks|
|/20||4096||255.255.240.0||16 /24 networks|
|/21||2048||255.255.248.0||8 /24 networks|
|/22||1024||255.255.252.0||4 /24 networks|
|/25||128||255.255.255.128||half of a /24|
|/26||64||255.255.255.192||fourth of a /24|
|/27||32||255.255.255.224||eighth of a /24|
|/28||16||255.255.255.240||1/16th of a /24|
|/29||8||255.255.255.248||6 usable addresses|
|/30||4||255.255.255.252||2 usable addresses|
|/31||2||255.255.255.254||used in P2P links|
- Do not create AKS cluster in a VNET where existing resources are present.
- Always use separate VNET for AKS cluster creation.
- Service, POD and Docker bridge address can be any range in AKS
- DNS service IP should be configured from Service CIDR in AKS
The Azure resource mover is used to move resources from one region to another region.
- A single hub for moving resources across regions.
- Reduced move time and complexity.
- A simple and consistent experience moving different types of Azure resources.
- An easy way to identify dependencies across resources you want to move. This helps you to move related resources together, so that everything works as expected in the target region, after the move.
- Automatic cleanup of resources in the source region, if you want to delete them after the move.
Resources which we can move:
- Azure VMs and associated disks
- Encrypted Azure VMs and associated disks. This includes VMs with Azure disk encryption enabled, and Azure VMs using default server-side encryption (both with platform-managed keys and customer-managed keys)
- Availability sets
- Azure virtual networks
- Public IP addresses
- Network security groups (NSGs)
- Internal and public load balancers
- Azure SQL databases and elastic pools.